Call for Student Performances
There are several opportunities for student performances at the conference:
- Art Display (painting, photography, sculpture, etc.) for the duration of the conference.
- Instrumental Group (jazz band, strings, etc.) for the Welcome Reception on Tuesday, October 29, 2019.
- Choral Ensemble for the Opening General Session on Wednesday, October 30, 2019.
- Color Guard for the Opening General Session on Wednesday, October 30, 2019.
- Dance or Theater Troupe for the Closing General Session on Thursday, October 31, 2019.
If you would like your school to be considered to perform at the Charter School Conference, please complete the online application. You will need your license information for music being performed. Application to Perform will be accepted from April 29 until the deadline of July 19, 2019.
Please contact Noelle Bonard if you have any questions.